Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sleeping Beauty!

Sleeping Beauty, Maiyah's new nickname at daycare!

My sleeping beauty slept for 11 1/2 hours last night; from 7:30pm until about 7am and then she had her bottle, changed and decided to fall asleep on the bed again. Guess she loves her sleep. I won't complain. Maybe her cereal helped her sleep good too. She had her 3rd try at cereal last night and didn't do too bad. We will keep practicing...

Anxiously awaiting visits with grandparents to show off how big my angels are getting. Hmmm pictures on the blog would do that too huh!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Yea, we want pictures! We need to see how big Maiyah is getting.

Jodi said...

Pictures! Pictures!

Glad to hear that Maiyah is liking cereal and that she is snoozin so well.

Where do I sign up for a sleeping beauty? :)

liz said...

Rolling over already? Where is the time going? I can't believe it's September and you have a near-4-month-old!!