Monday, August 27, 2007

Rolling and Rolling, but now I am stuck!

Maiyah rolled over for the first time on Thursday the 23rd. Although this first roll over was not a happy roll over; she was crying and getting madder by the minute because mommy was trying to finish an email and then she got even madder when she got stuck on her belly. She has been rolling over to her belly since, even when she is happy! She will stay on her belly for a few minutes and prop herself up on her arms for awhile and look around, but then she becomes frustrated and wants to be put back on her back again.

Maiyah also had her first cereal feeding last night, the 26th. She didn't do too bad with it, maybe 10 spoonfuls if that...try again tonight. :) She teased us by sleeping through the night on Saturday night but woke up several times last night, stuck on her belly.

Wow that was a lot of changes in a couple of days, guess we will see what this week brings.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! She is getting so big! I loved that smile from her this afternoon :-) Bumping into you at the CDC is a great perk!

Brandy said...

Go Maiyah! I can't believe how big she is now. We need some pictures. : )

Gina said...

I know..the days don't seem long enough to get those pictures on....

I love running into you at the CDC too Amy! It is great to be able to see Hayden since I wasn't able to see him much before (all the way up in Monument :) )

Susie PSU said...

Yeah, Gina - I'm still waiting for some pictures of BOTH the kids!! And you can print out the inside of her birth announcement - it only takes 13 sheets of paper....just ask Jodi how easy it was!! (ya see, that way I'm guaranteed a picture for my fridge!!)

liz said...

Miss you! I can't believe how time is flying (well, that is, they're growing so fast. time is going agonizingly slow 'til I see you again). Give all three a big squeeze for me!

erin said...

Yes, we would all so love to see some PICTURES on this thing...(sigh)

Gina said...

The pressure is on...but I have sent the announcements out!

Anonymous said...

Gina, are the pics really out; am anxiously awaiting them and some recent ones. Also anxious to come see all! Is Maiyah eating her cereal better? -Mom

Anonymous said...

Whoa! First Gina and now MOM!?! You've got to be kidding me..

-Michele