Monday, August 13, 2007

No pictures yet!

Well I didn't get a chance to get some photos on this thing yet but I promise I will be working on it.

Mike came home Saturday night from his 2 week long trip, a day late but I am very glad to have him back home. It is like he was never gone, first thing Nick asked daddy to do Sunday morning was make pancakes with him (a very common occurance in our house). So I woke up to pancakes and two happy kids with their dad Sunday morning. The one good thing about not breastfeeding anymore is that daddy can take the kids now and I can sleep in a little. Yay for daddy!

10 comments:

Brandy said...

Good for you Gina! I hope they brought you pancakes in bed.

Anonymous said...

Are you for real? I am currently in a state of shock at your technological ability.

-Michele

Gina said...

I thought you would be amazed Michele, just wait until I get pictures on and get time to add more things to the blog. I have some real experts to help me out!

liz said...

yay for blogging! Welcome, Gina :)
love the alliteration in your title!

erin said...

YAY GINA!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now I'll have something else to check while I'm at work! ;)

Gina said...

Hey all you anonymous commentors, don't forget to put your name at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Susie PSU said...

Or they can just comment as "Guest". Oh no - that's YOU!!

LOL

Gina said...

They could, too funy Susie!

Jodi said...

Mmmm, pancakes!

Yay for Gina's blog!