Saturday, September 8, 2007

Rock Climbing at Red Rock AND PICTURES!

Here are some pictures finally! We went Rock Climbing over Labor Day weekend at Red Rock. First time for Nick, myself, and Mike (should get a picture of Mike up here too). It was a great day, beautiful weather, and a day in the mountains; hiking, climbing and picnicking.

I just noticed I didn't rotate Maiyah's picture before I uploaded it. So I will post this for now and do some more picture later, that are rotated correctly. Not too bad for my first time.

Enjoy!



9 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow, Maiyah is really starting to look like Nick!

Susie PSU said...

SURE you went rock climbing... it looks like you just found some flat rocks and started crawling on them to me!
She IS starting to look like Nick, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't believe you went rock climbing. That's awesome.

Brandy

Amy said...

Go, Gina! You look awesome! We should go climbing sometime. . . I didn't know you guys did that. And Nick looks like a pro. And Maiyah is so adorable. . . she really does resemble her brother!

Gina said...

1st time climbing. Jeremy (brother-in-law) is really the climber! It was a lot of fung. Our friends Greg and Melissa climb too, so we all hit the mountains over labor day.

Anonymous said...

Boy, Nick looks real intent on what he is doing; looks like he enjoys collecting sticks more. Am getting more anxious to come see the grandkids, 2.5 weeks!

erin said...

Oh my goodness...that's MAIYAH???!!! I've been gone too long. She's SOOO big. And beautiful to boot!

liz said...

Maiyah is SOOO big! I miss her!

At first I thought that shot of Nick was from the top of a cliff - SCARY!! Nick will tell all the girls that in a few years ;)

Jodi said...

Yay, Gina! Pictures! And awesome ones at that.

Maiyah is so big and so cute! What a grin! And those cousins look like they had fun getting dirty!