Monday, September 17, 2007

Girl's weekend in FL!



Thanks to my wonderful husband I was able to get away for 3 1/2 fun days in Florida with "the book club girls". What a wonderful group of friends, now called "heart friends". 6 out of 9 of us made it, 2 pregos, 2 still breastfeeding, and 2 of us ready to have some real fun. But let's just say it was just like our old book club days back in CO, except for missing Jodi, Brandy, and Susie. A lot of eating, talking, laughing, and crying. Nothing like a group of friends that you can do all that with. PRICELESS!

Here are some pictures of the wonderful women I am lucky to have in my live, thanks ladies!

5 comments:

erin said...

Yay for heart friends!

Susie PSU said...

I second that.

Amy said...

Me three!

Brandy said...

Glad you had a great time girls!

liz said...

me four! Miss you, Gina!!