Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More pictures finally!






Sorry I haven't put anything on the blog in a month, thought I would be better at this.

We had a very busy September with my girls' trip to Florida, then a trip to Seattle the next week to see Mike's parents and celebrate Mike's birthday and our 5 year anniversary, and then my mom and step-dad visiting. We had Maiyah baptized with her cousin Sam and then I went to a conference in Breckenridge the first week of Oct.

Mike is traveling a lot over the next 3 months, but I am looking forward to a nice relaxing Christmas. So I will attach a bunch of pictures over the last month or so to catch you all up. Lastly my angels are getting so big, Nick continues to amaze me every day and Maiyah is already 5 months old and almost sitting up. Man does time fly. Enjoy the pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally!
and thank you ;-)

-michele

erin said...

So great to see those little ones (and you and Mike too!). Thanks for a great update!

Amy said...

Thanks for the update. . .look forward to more pics, SOON!

Anonymous said...

I'm tired just reading what you've been up to! I can't get over how much your kids look alike. So cute!

Take care, girlie!

liz said...

OH my GOSH, is that Maiyah! She's so big - aakkkk!

Brandy said...

I love the pics. It's good to see the group pic at the baptism. We all need to get together soon.

Susie PSU said...

Not only is Maiyah big - LOOK AT NICK!! How old is he now? Does he start kindergarten next year with Molly, or is he one year behind. One year behind, I think...?

Gina said...

Yep, you got it Susie. He is one year behind Molly. Nick will be 4, March 30th. Isn't he huge :)

Kindergarten, I can't even think of that yet. Time sure does fly.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.