Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Maiyah is 2!

You will soon see by the pictures that it was all about babies this year for her birthday. Yes she is a girl but she is in love with babies and I mean in LOVE with them. She requests that I hunt them down when shoping "there is a baby mommy, get the baby mommy, I want the baby mommy" Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her with cake, hmm except for maybe on our phones. She had cupcakes with her friends at daycare and again a big ice cream sundae when we went out to eat on her birthday.

Mike is still amazed at how much she loves her babies, doesn't want her to be too girlie :) NO worries she also loves trains, throwing the ball, wrestling with big brother and daddy, and this girl has some awesome dance moves. Her favorite song to dance to is "Move it" from Madagascar (the second movie I think). Request the song daily, again and again. She will give you the biggest smile and hug when she sees you coming, talks up a storm, and is always on the move. She continues to be VERY independent and wants to do everything on her own, "I do it, I do it". You have to let her at least try before she will then ask for help. She is very friendly and loving towards others and I think her number one fan is her brother.

Enjoy the baby obsession...









2 comments:

Susie PSU said...

Boy, she looks more and more like her beautiful momma with every picture you post! Lucky girl...

Jodi said...

Gina!!!! What a fun surprise to find all of these great pics on here. Looks like you had two great birthdays this year.

And I couldn't agree with Susie more. :)