Thursday, November 29, 2007

6 months old and counting...

So I should really be posting Thanksgiving pictures but I am excited to share the 6 month old pictures Mike took of Maiyah, some pictures of Nick too and I will save the one we are sending out for Christmas until it comes to your mailboxes! The pictures didn't turn out too bad considering the rush we were in before Mike left for 3 weeks and trying to get something that came out remotely close to my friend Erin's beautiful pictures she took of the kids before she moved. (Erin, Mike is awaiting your expert opinion! )

Actually I think Mike did a wonderful job and I am very pleased. He doesn't know what he started but he will be doing this more often. I think the pictures are awesome...and lets just say the kids weren't very cooperative when we were doing this so I am impressed we got what we did. And as you will see by the pictures Maiyah just might be crawling by Christmas...watch out tree and presents.

Starting to get the Christmas ideas finalized and some of the shopping is already done, but more to do. Can't wait until Christmas is here.

Everyone have fun getting ready for Christmas, don't stress out too much and remember this is supposed to be a fun time with family and friends and a blessed time of year to enjoy doing for others.












9 comments:

Brandy said...

I just love your kids. They are adorable. Mike, you did a great job with the pictures. Can we hire you to take pictures of Delaney for Christmas? You can squeeze that in these last few days right?

Anonymous said...

The kids look frozen in the first couple of photos! Glad to see it looks like they warmed up. We want more regular updates!

-Michele

Samantha said...

She is such a mini-Nick! That's all I think every time I see pictures of her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erin said...

Nice job Mike!

Amy said...

Maiyah is so stinkin' cute! I love that little outfit. Very nice pictures!

liz said...

I can't freakin' believe Maiyah is 6 months old!! And I can't believe I'm missin it. Tell Nick to stop growing and tell Mike to keep taking great shots of them both :) Merry Christmas, Gina & All!!

Susie PSU said...

She certainly does look like a little Nick. Boy, what is it with the book club babies having blue eyes???

Jodi said...

CUUUUU-TE! What a little fashionista!

Mike, you did a great job. My favorites are Nick squatting and Maiyah eating the leaf!

Can't wait for the Christmas card.